When the specification calls for a hard setting grounding material PowerSet™ is the product of choice. PowerSet™ is compatible with all standard copper grounding systems and standard field applications. It is an economical permanent solution to difficult grounding problems in hard to deal with areas. PowerSet™ is manufactured from environmentally safe materials and is extremely stable. When mixed with water or exposed to moisture, PowerSet™ attains the hardening characteristics of cement while retaining its highly conductive properties. PowerSet™ will remain highly conductive during a drought or when exposed to arctic temperatures. Because it does not have any shrinkage or expansion properties it will remain in constant contact with the earth.
PowerSet™ can be poured in dry or pumped in slurry form. No tamping is required. It is very worker friendly. No special tools are required.
· Positive low resistance, electrical connection to the earth.
· Compatible with all copper grounding systems.
· Does not contain any hazardous chemicals.
· Will attain a hardened state.
· Will not leech into the ground or wash away.
· Never needs recharging.
· Electrically conductive.
· Environmentally friendly.
· Stable permanent ground for the life of the grounding system.
· Contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect copper.
· Will not expand or experience any shrinkage.
· Not affected by freezing.
· Simple to install.
· Excellent shelf life with no performance effects.