Integrated Welding Material Package
Simplifies training and set-up
Color Coded Welding Material
Helps reduce risk of misapplication
Simple visual verification of correct welding material size
Electronic Control Unit
No starting material required
Replaceable Six or Fifteen Foot Control Unit Lead
Increased flexibility in hard to reach areas
The CADWELD® Plus System:
· Consists of a tamper proof, disposable, moisture-resistant welding material cup. The welding material, disk and ignition source are incorporated into the self-contained package.
· Long Shelf Life.
· Completes welds at distances of up to 6 ft (1.8 meters); up to 15 ft (4.6 meters) with optional lead.
· Requires minimum components-no starting material, no disks, no flint igniters.
· Easy to handle, store and transport-by air, land or sea in unlimited quantities.
· Reduces installation time by 20%.
· Has color-coded welding material containers-by size and alloy type-for easy identification.
· Has electronic ignition with a CE/UL battery powered controller box that is designed for 600 connections with one set of 8 stranded AA batteries (included)-required no special batteries or chargers.
· Designed for use in standard CADWELD® molds.
CADWELD Plus Control Unit initiates the reaction of the metal crucible. The standard unit includes a 6-foot (1.8 meter) high temperature control unit lead. The lead attaches to the ignition strip using a custom made, purpose-designed termination clip.
After termination clip is installed on the ignition strip, the installer pushes and holds the ignition button to start a charging and discharging sequence. Within a few seconds the control unit sends a predetermined voltage to the ignition strip and the reaction is initiated.